Natural snack bar for the support of your dog’s muscles and joints
Be-Active is a natural concentrate of herbal power, with carefully selected ingredients. The active ingredients of Boswellia, Turmeric and Fenugreek help improve muscle and, especially, dog’s joint mobility. The bar helps to reduce stiffness; inflammation; swelling and soreness connected to joint diseases and illness and also helps post-trauma and post-exercise recovery. The use of Be-Active is suggested to dogs affected by joint diseases, muscular fatigue and soreness after intense exercise, to dogs predisposed to joint pathologies, to senior and sports dogs involved in joint-stressing activities such as working-, rescue-, hunting- and agility dogs. The bar is tasty for dogs, who can easily eat it as a common snack, turning a simple moment of dog health-care into a time for pampering your pet.
The advantages of using Be-Active:
• Improving joint mobility.
• Reducing articulation inflammation, swelling and soreness.
• Supporting post-trauma and post-exercise muscle recovery.
Which are the areas Be-Active affects?
• Articular inflammation;
• Muscular fatigue and soreness after intense activity;
• Post-trauma recovery support;
• Breeds predisposed to joint pathologies;
• Senior dogs;
• Dogs involved in joint-stressing activities, such as working-, sheep-, rescue-, hunting- and agility dogs;
• Dogs that are overweight, in order to relieve joint stress.
Dogs up to 10 kg: half a bar per day
Dogs over 10 kg: one bar per day
• Seems tired and tends not to move much;
• Seems stiff when walking;
• Has an unusual gait, when walking, running or resting;
• Waking–up, in wintertime and in humid weather gets worst.
• Look out for your dog’s weight, adopting a balanced and healthy diet, since excessive weight stresses joints;
• Go for a walk often, even for shorter, but more frequent ones, to safeguard good mobility;
• Provide a comfortable and warm spot in which to rest, avoiding climbing up and down the sofa and especially sleeping on the floor.
Complementary feed for dogs
Composition: Wheat flour type 0, fioretto corn flour, herbs mix 12% (Fenugreek, Turmeric, Boswellia), dehydrated apple, vegetable oils and fats, apple flavouring.
|TENORI ANALITICI – Analytical tenors|
Ténors analytique, Tenöre analytische, Componentes analíticos
|Proteina grezza – Crude protein|
Protéines brutes, Rohprotein, Proteína bruta
|Oli e grassi grezzi – Crude fat|
Matières grasses brutes, Rohfett, Aceites y grasas brutas
|Cellulosa grezza – Crude fibre|
Fibre brute, Rohfaser, Fibra bruta
|Ceneri grezze – Crude ash|
Cendres brutes, Rohasche, Cenizas brutas
Did you know that…
Raw fats: are a source of energy and must be commensurate with the daily energy needs of animals.
Crude fibre (or raw cellulose): for regular intestinal functioning.
Crude ash: are the inorganic component, i.e. the minerals contained in the ingredients of food. They are called “crude ashes” because, if we incinerate the food, they would be the part that remains (the ash, in fact), while the organic component would be completely burned. For example: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium.
Dogs over 10 kg: one bar per day.
2G Pet Tips
We recommend that you always follow the advice of your veterinarian for feeding your dog.